NGD: My 3rd PRS

Word to the wise... don’t sit around drinking Scotch at night while browsing Reverb while they are having a “President’s Day Sale”... crazy things happen.

8D1Tojc

8D1Tojc

— not sure why the image doesn’t show. See it here...
https://imgur.com/gallery/8D1Tojc

And if there’s a quick tutorial for making images show inline??? Sorry, don’t post here that much, and I am sure this has likely been covered to death.

Too late. I was drinking bourbon and browsing Reverb and now I have a S2 Mira and a 2009 Custom 22 with a stoptail, moon inlays, and wide thin neck coming my way. Those are going to be my 3rd and 4th PRS.

Too late. I was drinking bourbon and browsing Reverb and now I have a S2 Mira and a 2009 Custom 22 with a stoptail, moon inlays, and wide thin neck coming my way. Those are going to be my 3rd and 4th PRS.
We might have viewed the same S2... Enjoy the new guitars!

We might have viewed the same S2... Enjoy the new guitars!

I’ve been itching for a Mira for two years now. My main guitar is a 2017 McCarty. My new custom 22 is basically a thinner body McCarty with a thinner neck. Exactly what I’ve been wanting for some time.

Also, your new guitar is ridiculously beautiful.

Been there.... done it!!! One too many times. Beautiful guitar!! Enjoy!

Me too! No more Reverb on the iPad as insured, so far, I don't make any more drunk/buzzed purchases. I'll only look at it on the PC now, and I'm too lazy to go downstairs and fire it up when I'm enjoying an adult beverage.

Very nice guitar!

Stunning guitar - hope it plays and sounds as good as it looks...

I was wondering when you'd show up on this thread. This guitar looks like it could be one of yours. Absolutely beautiful. If I could bring myself to getting a PRS in a color other than some form of blue :p, the fire red burst would possibly be among my top choices.

Edit: The Mira that I have coming my way is a McCarty Tobacco Burst, but I could't find a blue one in a transparent finish.

I was wondering when you'd show up on this thread. This guitar looks like it could be one of yours. Absolutely beautiful. If I could bring myself to getting a PRS in a color other than some form of blue :p, the fire red burst would possibly be among my top choices.

Edit: The Mira that I have coming my way is a McCarty Tobacco Burst, but I could't find a blue one in a transparent finish.

There's Fire Red Burst and then there's Quilted Maple Fire Red Burst... Imagine a Quilted Maple Hollowbody 594 with a Fire Red Burst... mmmMMMMMM

The issue with posting pics from imgur seems to be related to the fact that I was using an iPad... someone smarter than me may have figured that one out.

Anyway, here are some more pics from the seller... At least I didn't purchase that Marshall half stack to go with it! I'd be looking for a new home for sure!

irSPv7V.jpg

NRNFXrj.jpg

PXdHNUo.jpg

RDZCT4M.jpg

5naTagn.jpg

GzNL283.jpg

Xfrw0a9.jpg

vPm9TSu.jpg

The issue with posting pics from imgur seems to be related to the fact that I was using an iPad... someone smarter than me may have figured that one out.

Anyway, here are some more pics from the seller... At least I didn't purchase that Marshall half stack to go with it! I'd be looking for a new home for sure!

irSPv7V.jpg

NRNFXrj.jpg

PXdHNUo.jpg

RDZCT4M.jpg

5naTagn.jpg

GzNL283.jpg

Xfrw0a9.jpg

vPm9TSu.jpg

Simply Stunning!!! Nothing more needs to be said!!!

That's exactly what I thought. So I said to myself, "Surely the wife will understand!".

We'll see.

Back