NGD - MT15=Metal

Buck

It feels awesome to be metal in a plastic society
Got mine...it's a brute! Gonna play it more before we leave for holiday so I gotta jet, but YES, it lives up to the online hype and then some :)

Bringing it with me to the cabin, that kind of says it all...a keeper for sure!!!!

20180703_165206.jpg

Nice! Those LEDs look almost purple! Beautiful!
Did you get your cab yet? I was told that the forum may be removing your "Rockin' Rob" nickname soon if you don't start rockin that MT15. I'd hate to see that happen given what you went through to earn that title.

Nice! I got mine a few days ago. It is a killer amp. I'd like to find a tube layout to know which tubes affects what. Looking at the front of the amp the front row of preamp tubes from Right to left is listed as V1, V3, V4,V2 and V5. V6 is in between the preamp and power tubes so I'm assuming its the Phase Inverter tube.

Did you get your cab yet? I was told that the forum may be removing your "Rockin' Rob" nickname soon if you don't start rockin that MT15. I'd hate to see that happen given what you went through to earn that title.
Finally broke down just a few hours ago. :)
Found a used EVH 112 cheap enough to lose money on if I want to switch to the MT cab when it's available.
Damn this thing gets LOUD!

Back