NGD.......more of a swap.

tyfu20

Fast Man....let me tell you my story
Ok, so I bought a Eriza Green Semi Hollow CE 24 last year that was new old stock as it was a 2019 that had the 85/15 non-TCI pickups. Dug the guitar, but as I do from time to time, started wondering about the newer pickup version. Put the Eriza up for sale and was able to procure this 2021 limited charcoal violet burst with PRS hard shell case for pretty much the same dough. Feels as good as Eriza and the TCI version is living up to my expectations of that greater definition of the single coil sound. Think I'm gonna play some Prince and purify myself in the waters of Lake Minatonka on my lunch break.

lLpWBih.jpg

y009IAH.jpg

PsdLmKf.jpg

3hX3yiR.jpg

Ok, so I bought a Eriza Green Semi Hollow CE 24 last year that was new old stock as it was a 2019 that had the 85/15 non-TCI pickups. Dug the guitar, but as I do from time to time, started wondering about the newer pickup version. Put the Eriza up for sale and was able to procure this 2021 limited charcoal violet burst with PRS hard shell case for pretty much the same dough. Feels as good as Eriza and the TCI version is living up to my expectations of that greater definition of the single coil sound. Think I'm gonna play some Prince and purify myself in the waters of Lake Minatonka on my lunch break.

lLpWBih.jpg

y009IAH.jpg

PsdLmKf.jpg

3hX3yiR.jpg

Man that's killer!!! Awesome finish especially! Just remember to keep your shirt on before you purify yourself. I hear it's really cold. Oh and don't let some little guy dressed in Elizabethan garb take you on his bike. He might ride off and leave you topless and stranded. ;)

Man that's killer!!! Awesome finish especially! Just remember to keep your shirt on before you purify yourself. I hear it's really cold. Oh and don't let some little guy dressed in Elizabethan garb take you on his bike. He might ride off and leave you topless and stranded. ;)
Loved that scene!

Back