NGD - Mint 2018 PRS Custom 24

GonzoJohn

Thanks for the help in the other thread I created. I still don't know what color this is, but it's damn nice in person. The color makes the hardware look gold, but it is nickel or silver color--whichever is the correct term there. Minty fresh this is and I thank the guys at Cream City Music outside Milwaukee. Can I do that? Throw a shout out?

rBxxhpQ.png

tsAUTam.png

bcy0UuW.png

That back and front are pretty well bang on the same as my Black Gold Wrap P24. So I still think that's what it is, regardless of what @bodia says. :p

Thanks! My wife and I both think it looks like fire red burst. In person, there's more red and brown--not as much orange. I wish they'd put the color on the inspection card rather than having to pull out the pickups. What kind of BS is that?

Congratulations! That is some beautiful figuring in the top!

Damn...Queensryche (sp??), Chili Peppers, Floyd, RUSH!!!! Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!!
Oh, and Great Guitar...Hmmm, Black Gold, or yeah, Orange Tiger.
Congrats!!!

Damn...Queensryche (sp??), Chili Peppers, Floyd, RUSH!!!! Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!!
Oh, and Great Guitar...Hmmm, Black Gold, or yeah, Orange Tiger.
Congrats!!!

I was wondering when someone would bring up the background CDs. That's only one part of one side in a 6' tower. They are a PITA to move!

Back