NGD: Mind Blowing Private Stock DC 594 with "Pale Moon Ebony Board"!

MA Pete

Pattern Thin Convert!
Hey guys! I know I have had a pretty fun and epic 2020 so far - and that makes this NGD hard to fathom, I am sure! ;)

This popped up a week ago, and I almost fell out of my chair.

ORqNIes.jpg

q97Bu9u.jpg

N5Bcf3x.jpg

dLHwjeu.jpg

QxhpPB0.jpg

woE0DHK.jpg

ZUy7MD3.jpg

h2c8Jvq.jpg

I switched the knobs to Amber, I think that looks better:

EQxMUpa.jpg

Wow, what an AMAZING Private Stock!! It plays and sounds great as well, of course.

That Pale Moon Ivory board is off the charts, and they really did a nice job with how everything ties together, the Ebony Binding, the Tiger Eye finish, the cool Birds...

(Disclaimer - For those who peruse the Emporiums on The Gear Page daily - you will see I have it listed there. This is the most amazing Private Stock I have ever seen, but honestly I am finding I am not as much so into the "sick Private Stock" thing anymore, I am more so into the 2020 Core models, and especially the SC and DC 594s. The "old me" wanted to grab this beauty up right away, and the "new me" would rather have a couple more 2020 Core guitars and a boutique amp, for the same money...) :)

That is a testament to how great the 2020 Core models are!

Such beautiful woods! I am so sad that they use to just let these pieces of wood sit and rot because 'people wanted the pure black ebony' was the prevailing thought and no one considered to challenge that assumption.

It seems like we can thank Bob Taylor for this!

Killer guitar, I'm sure it will make the next owner very very happy!

Back