NGD: Mind Blowing Private Stock DC 594 with "Pale Moon Ebony Board"!

Oh boy. Remember the holy grail thread when I said that you sometimes let one go and later regret it?

Wake up, man. You are speaking gibberish.

You do not want to sell this so you can buy an amp. Keep this guitar. Save up for the amp.

I mean no offense, but wow, someone had to say something to stop him.

Oh boy. Remember the holy grail thread when I said that you sometimes let one go and later regret it?

You do not want to sell this so you can buy an amp. Keep this guitar. Save up for the amp.

Hehehe... you don’t know MAPete. That’s like telling Leonardo DiCaprio to marry the model he’s with now because he’ll never meet another one. ;):p

Hehehe... you don’t know MAPete. That’s like telling Leonardo DiCaprio to marry the model he’s with now because he’ll never meet another one. ;):p

Ha! Those two posts made me laugh out loud.

Maybe I will come to my senses and decide to keep it. It has been known to happen before... ;)

I love that color.
Tiger’s Eye is the quintessential Private Stock finish.

Agree! It is my favorite and is the "Classic" Private Stock finish.

It looks amazing on a great flame top like this one. And the Ebony Binding and Black pickup rings really tie it all together.

"Save up for the Amp" - that sounds easy, in theory.

But what if the Amp is a 1965 JTM45 in pristine condition that costs more than the Private Stock? ;)

New Amp Day today!!

IMG_0785.jpeg

Sounds pretty darn good with my number one - the 2016 SC 594 Prototype, built by the Private Stock team, with a fresh 2020 TCI 5815 LT+ transplant. :)

"Save up for the Amp" - that sounds easy, in theory.

But what if the Amp is a 1965 JTM45 in pristine condition that costs more than the Private Stock? ;)

New Amp Day today!!

IMG_0785.jpeg

Sounds pretty darn good with my number one - the 2016 SC 594 Prototype, built by the Private Stock team, with a fresh 2020 TCI 5815 LT+ transplant. :)

Dude!

I clearly didn’t have all of the information that I needed.

I apologize. Carry on...you are doing fine with your plans.

That is a stellar amp. Great find.

I've been gear-sluttin' on this and many, many other boards for a couple of decades now - but I have never seen a "Pale Moon Ebony" board before, much less married to such a stunning body and finish.

Much much less running into a pristine 1965 JTM 45.

Ugga-bugga. Speechless.

MA Pete - you win. You win the Internet. Now and forever! ;)

=K

Stunning guitar! Congrats :) ........sorry to see it go :( .........oh wait, Mind blowing amp score! :cool:

I clearly didn’t have all of the information that I needed.

I apologize. Carry on...you are doing fine with your plans.

That is a stellar amp. Great find.

Thanks!! You had the "Holy Grail" part right. ;)

I've been gear-sluttin' on this and many, many other boards for a couple of decades now - but I have never seen a "Pale Moon Ebony" board before, much less married to such a stunning body and finish.

Much much less running into a pristine 1965 JTM 45.

Ugga-bugga. Speechless.

MA Pete - you win. You win the Internet. Now and forever! ;)

=K

Ha, that one made me laugh! I do indeed feel very fortunate. Some good karma came my way for sure!

Stunning guitar! Congrats :) ........sorry to see it go :( .........oh wait, Mind blowing amp score! :cool:

:) Who knows, maybe I will try to keep both...

Back