NGD McKorina Brazillian board!

cjmwrx

Wheels
Went to trade one of my Strats for a Blue SAS. Did not like the neck on the SAS, but, I did LOVE the neck on this! Absolutely screams through my Mesa DC3. I did change out the bridge PUP for a Duncan JB (do this on all of my guitars).

AC5CB3DD-0C51-4CEC-9A96-A3E3FB696D91_zpsuli9enyn.jpg

C9D25C7C-1DFC-4037-A98A-3EE5D0591105_zpsqkjifdlj.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome guitar. Congrats!

Just curious: what do you like about the Duncan JB bridge pickup that the stock one don't have?

Congratulations!! Is this from Dave's? I love this series, and this color in particular. I can't believe I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Enjoy it!!

No, picked up used from GC. The best response was from my Roommates hippie GF about having an endangered wood for the fretboard.

Last edited:
No, picked up used from GC. The best response was from my Roommates hippie GF about having an endangered wood for the fretboard.

You can't say that and not tell us what she said!!!

Went to trade one of my Strats for a Blue SAS. Did not like the neck on the SAS, but, I did LOVE the neck on this! Absolutely screams through my Mesa DC3. I did change out the bridge PUP for a Duncan JB (do this on all of my guitars).

Beautiful McKorina, gotta love the Brazzy board!

So, what was it about the SAS neck you didn't like? I think I found it on GC's website. Also, how transparent is that blue finish? Can you see wood grain, or is it mostly solid blue looking?

Seriously looking at this - I need a blue PRS (don't tell Sergio), but if the neck was not your thing, I gotta ask why...

So, what was it about the SAS neck you didn't like? I think I found it on GC's website. Also, how transparent is that blue finish? Can you see wood grain, or is it mostly solid blue looking?

Seriously looking at this - I need a blue PRS (don't tell Sergio), but if the neck was not your thing, I gotta ask why...

I guess I'll find out myself - just bought that blue SAS you didn't like. Can't try it to see what the neck is like, so instead I have to wait for it to get here in sunny FL.

I guess I'll find out myself - just bought that blue SAS you didn't like. Can't try it to see what the neck is like, so instead I have to wait for it to get here in sunny FL.

The Neck was really rough. Had been banged around a bit. Almost felt like someone refinished it.

Back