NGD-McCarty

vox801

image_zpsveoj0hob.jpeg

Just Amazing!
Speechless at the moment!
Best pickups ever!

Can truly get some stratty tones out of the pickups. Lots of clarity when played clean, and keeps that clarity when overdriven. Certainly has that McCarty sound + a little something more. I love PRS wraparound bridge, but I believe the bridge on the 2016 McCarty adds that extra punch along with the pickups of course. Overall a great addition to the McCarty line and much more than a one trick pony. Build quality is PRS impeccable, and the top isn't, but looks like a 10. Two thumbs up!

Can truly get some stratty tones out of the pickups. Lots of clarity when played clean, and keeps that clarity when overdriven. Certainly has that McCarty sound + a little something more.

I agree. It's a very articulate, crisp sounding guitar, nothing muddy, everything's right there, clean to mean.

I love Soapbar pickups for their clarity and punch, but the 58/15s have me thinking less about getting something with Soapbars.

Wait, I just said I was thinking about getting something with Soapbars. :eek:

I'm not really thinking about getting something with Soapbars. At all. No Soapbars for Les!

Back