NGD McCarty HB II AP

Beautiful!!! Enjoy!! BTW I Looovvve mine ;)
It’s easy to love. I can’t get over what a slick player this is. It’s a lithe guitar and sounds like pure gold. I bought it for the feel and the tone, but you can’t beat the looks either.

I hate to say something has it all, but damn you Paul Smith, this really has it all.

It’s easy to love. I can’t get over what a slick player this is. It’s a lithe guitar and sounds like pure gold. I bought it for the feel and the tone, but you can’t beat the looks either.

I hate to say something has it all, but damn you Paul Smith, this really has it all.
Yes! They are incredible, sounding, playing, and looks and man their light in weight yet balanced feeling great on the shoulder ;)

That guitar looks like it wants to be played, should be played, must be played!!!

Freaking gorgeous congrats!!
I’ve already figured out where my arm is going to wear down the nitro on the body. But I think this particular guitar might look even better with some playing wear on it.

I know a lot of people would be tempted to lock this up or hang it in a display, but I bought it because I wanted a guitar that was light and easy to play. The vintage pattern neck feels tailor made to my hands. Whoever set it up did a terrific job for my playing style. It does demand to be played. I’m afraid my other guitars will all be neglected for quite some time.

Welcome to the 594 HBii Owners group - She's a beauty!!

They sound even more beautiful than they look too - but that means playing it to get the 'full' beauty of these...

Back