NGD: McCarty 594 Wood Library Roswood Neck/BRZ FB

Lwilliams

I have been a PRS owner and player since around 1991......owning many with different models.

But this is the most amazing NGD I can remember with a PRS model. Now I have not played a rosewood neck model in about 13 years. I have never played a Brazilian board on a PRS. I don't know that either of those have anything to do with it. Or, is it the 24.594 scale length. But this is the most "in tune" guitar I have ever played. I am beyond words.

Also, I have never had a satin finish PRS before. But this is SO cool!!

D5-E22667-17-E0-4-E97-88-C0-F83-BD7463-A44.jpg

That top looks amazing! What an awesome combination. The fingerboard, the inlays, the natural back! Just an all around beautiful guitar. Add to it the 594 format and you have a winner there.

That's a great top! I know what you mean about the rosewood neck. I have a McCarty with one, and it feels just wonderful in the hand.

I have been a PRS owner and player since around 1991......owning many with different models.

But this is the most amazing NGD I can remember with a PRS model. Now I have not played a rosewood neck model in about 13 years. I have never played a Brazilian board on a PRS. I don't know that either of those have anything to do with it. Or, is it the 24.594 scale length. But this is the most "in tune" guitar I have ever played. I am beyond words.

Also, I have never had a satin finish PRS before. But this is SO cool!!

D5-E22667-17-E0-4-E97-88-C0-F83-BD7463-A44.jpg
Stellar!

Beautiful guitar, and most important, it's working for you!

Back