NGD - McCarty 594 SC Semi-Hollow Artist Package

Patrick Montgomery

Just one more...
So today I pulled the trigger on a guitar I had been wanting for a few months - a 2020 McCarty 594 SC Semi-Hollow with Artist Package in River Blue. On the way home I wondered how to explain it to my wife. When I got home I showed her the guitar and told it was new. She didn’t believe me because “why would you buy ANOTHER blue PRS, you already had that.” So I just laughed it off and didn’t say anything else about it! I told the truth so I can play the “guitar I already had” guilt free. Here are some pics for you all to enjoy!

sQLv43d.jpg

sWctmwJ.jpg

LpqBHZt.jpg

iyFMLtY.jpg

OeVNqj7.jpg

So today I pulled the trigger on a guitar I had been wanting for a few months - a 2020 McCarty 594 SC Semi-Hollow with Artist Package in River Blue. On the way home I wondered how to explain it to my wife. When I got home I showed her the guitar and told it was new. She didn’t believe me because “why would you buy ANOTHER blue PRS, you already had that.” So I just laughed it off and didn’t say anything else about it! I told the truth so I can play the “guitar I already had” guilt free. Here are some pics for you all to enjoy!

Very nice. Some guy is selling a 2019 dbl cut HBII version, he got from Wildwood. The guitar has cracks in the finish, so he decides to have a Luthier add wood inside the top instead of send it to the PTC and having it refinished!

sQLv43d.jpg

sWctmwJ.jpg

LpqBHZt.jpg

iyFMLtY.jpg

OeVNqj7.jpg

Back