NGD....Looks do matter....not in the plan!

Totally dig!!!

That top reminds me of a "brindle" dog coat/fur. Had to look it up to even figure out what it's called, but as soon as I saw it, my mind went there - it's a good thing. Very unique in a great way! Congrats!

PS, those guitars sound suprisingly livelier, janglier, snappier than I would expect a semi hollow to, any thoughts?

Brindle....good call. I even had a brindle dog. May need to call this guitar Ace since that was the pooches name.

I agree on your take, too. Not sure that I have any thought to add to it though. They certainly nailed it with this model.

I'd send that back! Wood is supposed to be perfect. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Beauty, Jim. Congrats!

Steve, I knew you'd understand!

Bodia killing it as usual!

I try!

So, I’m thinking the big “purge” was more like “binge, purge, repeat”. :D

Actually, I did do one in one out.................but you may be right!

You snagged the best of the trio posted IMO, congrats on a stunner sir

Thanks N. I think so, too!

Bro, what can I say?

What a topping, that’s one sweet doughnut! The guitar isn’t bad either!

Giggle! Congratulations brother, you so deserve this beauty! And I mean the guitar this time.

The donut was tasty, that's for sure. Mrs Bodia and I split it for dessert.

That looks absolutely awesome! And I'm not surprised it sounds like your old one, those SSHs indeed sound fabulous! Something magical about them.

Bodia, I just want to say THANK YOU for the opportunity to hook you up with such an absolutely spectacular Paul Reed Smith instrument... But, mostly for allowing me to ship you my favorite doughnut of all time.

Anything Gooey Butter is just so St. Louis, hope you played Nellyville while you ate it!

Bodia, I just want to say THANK YOU for the opportunity to hook you up with such an absolutely spectacular Paul Reed Smith instrument... But, mostly for allowing me to ship you my favorite doughnut of all time.

Anything Gooey Butter is just so St. Louis, hope you played Nellyville while you ate it!

Thanks Brett!! Always a pleasure.

No Nellyville, but I did enjoy it while I was watching the Cardinals get waxed! :p

tenor.gif

Back