NGD....Looks do matter....not in the plan!

Totally dig!!!

That top reminds me of a "brindle" dog coat/fur. Had to look it up to even figure out what it's called, but as soon as I saw it, my mind went there - it's a good thing. Very unique in a great way! Congrats!

PS, those guitars sound suprisingly livelier, janglier, snappier than I would expect a semi hollow to, any thoughts?

3-D looking bear claw, plus a skull underneath it!!!!!!!!!!

S6RAWNd.jpg

I'd send that back! Wood is supposed to be perfect. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Beauty, Jim. Congrats!

So yeah, this wasn't a plan, and it ended up in my hands purely because of the looks. Brett posted it last week. I saw it, and had to have it. Hit him up, worked out a deal to trade the SSH I bought from him last year, plus a little coin. Landed late Friday afternoon, with a little bonus. The Eddie's t-shirt @brett included was a nice touch, but the Gooey Butter doughnut from Strange Doughnuts was over the top!!!!!!!!

Killer AP top, smoked black hardware, African Blackwood fret board. So much goodness. Lots of (crappy) pics headed your way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yummy doughnut!!!

Cb95udq.jpg

THAT TOP!!!!!!!!!!!

ixrUr8K.jpg

snfFJ75.jpg

24CHeSJ.jpg

VE4Gk88.jpg

Ad0TGut.jpg

S6RAWNd.jpg

Killer birds

9UQmSls.jpg

9SYA7Xs.jpg

Some ribbon on the back, and even a little on the neck

9Gyy28s.jpg

tQIn2IZ.jpg

Even has black slugs on the NF!!!!!!!!

0wx1mBl.jpg

Many thanks to Brett for spec-ing a cool WL run, and being your all around rad dude!!!!!!!
Had to come back for another look.
Awesome!

So yeah, this wasn't a plan, and it ended up in my hands purely because of the looks. Brett posted it last week. I saw it, and had to have it. Hit him up, worked out a deal to trade the SSH I bought from him last year, plus a little coin. Landed late Friday afternoon, with a little bonus. The Eddie's t-shirt @brett included was a nice touch, but the Gooey Butter doughnut from Strange Doughnuts was over the top!!!!!!!!

Killer AP top, smoked black hardware, African Blackwood fret board. So much goodness. Lots of (crappy) pics headed your way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yummy doughnut!!!

Cb95udq.jpg

THAT TOP!!!!!!!!!!!

ixrUr8K.jpg

snfFJ75.jpg

24CHeSJ.jpg

VE4Gk88.jpg

Ad0TGut.jpg

S6RAWNd.jpg

Killer birds

9UQmSls.jpg

9SYA7Xs.jpg

Some ribbon on the back, and even a little on the neck

9Gyy28s.jpg

tQIn2IZ.jpg

Even has black slugs on the NF!!!!!!!!

0wx1mBl.jpg

Many thanks to Brett for spec-ing a cool WL run, and being your all around rad dude!!!!!!!
HOLY CRAP!!!! WOW!!!!!

Bro, what can I say?

What a topping, that’s one sweet doughnut! The guitar isn’t bad either!

Giggle! Congratulations brother, you so deserve this beauty! And I mean the guitar this time.

Sweet!!! I still want to get one of those. If my DGT sells, that's what's on the menu.

mmmmmm, donuts.....

Haven't had one in forever. Off to Dunkin'!!!

You definitely need to add one to your stable, Mark. Fantastic guitars. Hope you enjoyed your donut!

Very nice!!! Congrats!

(looks like Sergio helped you with some of those pics...especially the “Killer Blurds”).

I learned from the best!

What a beauty. Love the massive clouds. Need a tone report on this one and how do you feel about all the different sound options?

It sounds awesome. No different than the one I sent to Brett. This model is just incredible. So many good sounds come out of it.

Wow, what a stunner! Fine quilts like that one find all the chinks in my armour.
I can tell by the pics how exited you are. Cant say I'm surprised either.

I'll be thinking of that when I turn the laptop off. Congrats man :)

Some day I'll take clear pics. At this point, it's more fun not to!

What was the first thing you played on it (and how did it sound)? Congrats on the purchase.

Fastway - Say What You Will, followed by Rainbow - Can't Happen Here and then Rush - Spirit Of Radio.

They all sounded like crap cuz I was playing! :p

Back