NGD - JW Ltd

Congrats, very classy guitar! It’s a SC594 so you already knew it was going to be great! Extra mojo for the JW tweaks, PRS hand sig and a generous helping of karma!

Joe surprisingly has kind of a girly signature ... NTTAWWT. :rolleyes:

FanTASTIC guitar!!

I will do the definitive classic rock comparison between this guitar and my nitro refinned, 53/10 equipped, SE Bernie.

And I will do it through a Mesa MkIV and only play disco and Slayer songs.
Can't wait to hear it! If you could work some Linda Ronstadt in, I think it would really tie the set together! And maybe do the disco in Slayer style and vice versa to give us a real world feel!

Congratulations on the JW! I caught the Ish review vid the day they released it - is yours the very same instrument used by Jay?

Me too. I actually thought Jim had a 6 month layaway. I call shenanigans!!!!

Ha! Good one. Don't tell that turd from Paris :p

He has a Darth Vader statue. That’s different.

Rick..........I am NOT your father...........

congrats Jim.. Great find, but can you play Rush songs on a Joe Walsh sig?. :D:cool:
Already did! Sounded as crappy as any other guitar a play a Rush song on! :D

Congrats another sweet guitar !!!! Just a note I will be fully vaccinated in a couple of days !!!
:)

I will do the definitive classic rock comparison between this guitar and my nitro refinned, 53/10 equipped, SE Bernie.

And I will do it through a Mesa MkIV and only play disco and Slayer songs.
Maybe some Queensryche, too? Pretty please. :p

Congrats, that is classy and vintage to boot
I bet you got a slew of shoes to go with it :)

I may have a few pair to match with it! :)

Congratulations on the JW! I caught the Ish review vid the day they released it - is yours the very same instrument used by Jay?
I am pretty sure it is

The union? What exactly are you doing to your guitars man?

Maybe I don't wanna know.
:D:D:D
Hmmm the union of........the eager cable and the welcoming jack socket?? You know for sure magic happens after that point. :rolleyes:

Ok ok my playing is not that great, so I speak for others...

Back