NGD, JOINED CLUB, INCOMING, I’M BACK, ETC.

Absolutley a BEAUTIFUL guitar..............I hope the guitar you were looking to pick up at the experience wasn't double cut at Chuck Levin's table.............if so, sorry.......I'm that guy in front of you. These 595 semi-hollow guitars sound amazing.........great choice on the river blue.....congradulations!!!

Absolutley a BEAUTIFUL guitar..............I hope the guitar you were looking to pick up at the experience wasn't double cut at Chuck Levin's table.............if so, sorry.......I'm that guy in front of you. These 595 semi-hollow guitars sound amazing.........great choice on the river blue.....congradulations!!!

Congrats on your new guitar!

Actually, it was a DC, but it was this one:

I love DC short scales and would have been very happy with this, but I really am a SC guy at heart. And, there really was a guy right in front of me who bought it as I was standing there to pull the trigger. He who hesitates, and all that.

I’m curious for how you like the pattern vintage neck carve. My first 594 triggered quite the run of new guitars for me!

While perusing the many wonderful sales tables at this year’s Experience, I discovered a guitar that was whispering, “Steve, Steve”. I stared and walked away; then repeated the process several times. Finally, I said, “Self, you really like river blue, dig the Semi-Hollow, and don’t have a 594. DO IT!”

So, I dug out my musty credit card and approached the dealer.............as the guy in front of me said, “I’ll take it.” ....... Say what??? :eek::(

Disheartened, I left Stevensville (after an otherwise GREAT time), empty axe handed. However, once home, I discovered that dealers were still getting this fine model for a limited time, and I continued the hunt. I am happy :) to report that as of this afternoon, I put a deposit on one that I like even more than the one I originally attempted to buy. Ain’t destiny a grand thing!

Phooooaaaawwwwww!!!!
Stunning!

Congrats on your new guitar!

Actually, it was a DC, but it was this one:

I love DC short scales and would have been very happy with this, but I really am a SC guy at heart. And, there really was a guy right in front of me who bought it as I was standing there to pull the trigger. He who hesitates, and all that.

“He who hingith aboot, gettith hee haw!”;)

One of the best tops ever!

That will make the Raquel Welch Great Top Hall of Fame.

Damn, Steve!!! This tops is freaking wild man!!! I'd say this beats out some PS tops easily. Very nice find.

Kinda gives me chills like, "Gentlemen, Start your engines" in May:

Scheduled delivery:
Wednesday 8/01/2018 by end of day

In transit
Departed FedEx location

Or "Welcome to Experience" in June (or September, or any other time they wanna do one).

Back