NGD Jet White Star Bright hot Core MIRA Ltd Edition 2008

Ironwolf

I'm a Dog! I do Dog Things!
got this in last night last-minute, before turkey day, UPS drivers last stop of the day, 9 PM at night.
Wow wow wow, I have been slowly picking through various lightweight guitars, finally figured out heavy guitars hurt your body about 4 years ago. I tried 3 or 4 hollow bodies at that time 4 years ago, purchased a Gibson ES 339, played it for 29 days, on the 30th day I returned to guitar Center for a full refund. so after playing about 6 different hollow bodies they just simply get to muddy with gain. I definitely want a guitar in the 6 to 7 pound range. I fell in love with a Gibson SG with mini humbucker's at guitar Center last year, so light and bright. so that was my intention a few days ago to buy one of those. but I started my research over, and tripped across this video of Paul Rario's review of the Mira, mostly because people were comparing it to an SG, lightweight mahogany only. the video portion at 5:30 simply blew my mind, super dynamic responses of pick attacking, I jumped on reverb and eBay listed every single 2008 Mira, coupled with all the other reviews saying 2008 Mira's super excellent brilliant flexible guitar, for less than $1000. a huge majority of the 2008 2009's were almost reliced they were played so much, but then I tripped across this case queen, limited edition jet white, I've always wanted that Dave Navarro white guitar, so I did the impulse buy.
a white Eastie. the pinch harmonics come off of the string attack so controllable, check out the video 5:30 through ~7:00
the neck pickup single coil mode is genius as well can't stop playing it, the bridge humbucker wow.:eek: 7.0 lbs

54y9qby.jpg

lovcElA.jpg

75q906c.jpg

gllbapg.jpg

so white
QDuQ9as.jpg

I’ve always wanted one of these, Bangin’!

as soon as I saw it I said that looks like a guitar I've seen before, , kind of like a white Santana, I said I bet Sergio will like this, and the impulse buy was triggered by your " when in doubt better buy something.. just to be safe.

thanks for all that subconscious mind control guidance

Boom! That’s awesome. I always wanted that edition, but I’d already picked up a blue one.

as soon as I saw it I said that looks like a guitar I've seen before, , kind of like a white Santana, I said I bet Sergio will like this, and the impulse buy was triggered by your " when in doubt better buy something.. just to be safe.

thanks for all that subconscious mind control guidance

My pleasure! I can’t tell you how happy it makes me to hear I helped.

Back