NGD... It has landed!

That top literally looks alive...like rippling water...gorgeous...congrats!

I'm pretty sure thats an AliExpress knockoff, guitar centers known to accidentally do that, pick up a fake. I think you're going to have to send it back.
which guitar Center will you ship it back to.
dammit

so I have a question about the finish on the neck... it's not glossy like I expected, its very satin, almost like bare wood... what do they finish these flamed maple necks with?

so I have a question about the finish on the neck... it's not glossy like I expected, its very satin, almost like bare wood... what do they finish these flamed maple necks with?

It's the PRS satin finish, and the feel is exceptional. I have this on my artist HBII, and it's the best neck feel of any guitar I have. I believe the satin finish is 1/10th as thick as the gloss finish.

It's the PRS satin finish, and the feel is exceptional. I have this on my artist HBII, and it's the best neck feel of any guitar I have. I believe the satin finish is 1/10th as thick as the gloss finish.
Nah, it is finished with unicorn tears mixed with stardust from the Orion Nebula.

Or so I hear.

Time to get the McIntosh “Ba hair meter” out of its Phoenix feather lined case and start measuring ;)

Back