NGD Is every Private Stock like this one???

jeffroel

And now i want more!

After several Core guitars taking advantage of a great deal i traded a pair of my guitars for a used (although mint) ’16 PS 594

It’s from july 2016, so just a few months after the GOTM february, and with the same specs. Gorgeous top, really light, and with perfect fit and finish.

I’ve had a core 594 for almost 2 years now and it’s been one of my favourite PRSi and one of my favourite guitars in general. I’ve had and gigged Customs, McCarties, ME Quatro, Custom 24, SC245 and a Paul’s Guitar. Every one of them fantastic instruments, full of tone and of great looks.

Well…This one is just in another level. Maybe i’m suggested, and I think we all are when we know there’s a difference in price between different guitars, but I truly feel that this is the best instrument I’ve ever played (way better than any other PRS or Gibson Historic i’ve tried)

It just resonates and sustains forever, and you can feel that every note you play is complex and full of harmonic content.

I still have to try it a bit more and compare it with its siblings (specially with my Core 594(, but for sure I can say this is a guitar that will stay with me forever.

The problem I have now is that i’m just thinking about selling some of my collection to get another PS (probably a Singlecut). Anyone can talk me out of it????

And now a pair of pics to show off :)

rWcNyhN.jpg

CEwscZG.jpg

Private stock guitars sometimes have the feel of an artifact, especially those with rare woods and blessed with great tone at the same time. And they call it a tool! :D

It's beautiful, and yes.

My experience with PS models is that they're a cut above. As they should be. It's why I think they're worth it (the tops and other fluff are nice, but not the reason I'm interested).

Back