NGD! International Shipping Involved!

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
So, a couple of weeks back I am suffering from some mild GAS. However, trying to be "fiscally responsible" for the next couple of months, left me wanting. Then, I see a post from Hans talking about fighting GAS while he's trying to downsize the herd. Well, perhaps.....

I fire off a PM to him telling him my predicament, and inquiring if he's in a trading mood. He's down for it, and tosses up his '90 Standard as a first shot. I didn't need to see anything else. This was the one. I know he's had his eye on my EG3 Proto, so I suggest that, even up. Done deal. Off to the Post Office to get it shipped. The Standard went dark for a week. Landed in Chicago on the10th, then nothing for the next week. Finally, Sunday afternoon, I send a PM to DTR (since I know his wife is a Post Master) to see if his wife can talk me off the ledge. Monday morning I read the reply; Nothing to worry about. If it landed in Chicago, it's safe, but Customs is WAY, WAY behind right now. I read that reply, checked tracking (again!) only to see that it's now at the local distribution center. Showed up about 4:00 yesterday. Box santized (per the wife's house rules), and let it sit overnight.

Fresh in from Germany, 1990 Fire Red Standard! Man, this thing is slick! Way brighter in color than I was expecting. My first Sweet Switch. Dig the Chicken Head five way knob. But, c'mon, how can you resist the Zebra Squabbins!!!!!!!!!! Nice add, Hans! Terrific Brazzy board. This thing is right up my alley....RAWK-n-ROLL machine! It's got a few little dings, but nothing too serious. First impression; love this guitar!

Another day of gray clouds and rain in Chicagoland today. That means FUZZY PICS FROM THE BASEMENT!

tn9TWUd.jpg

BFBqaXH.jpg

86WSXDY.jpg

Zrurspj.jpg

hT7BbMa.jpg

Nice dark Brazzy board!

4Ul0r8x.jpg

And before you ask; yes, I do!

JUNISWi.jpg

Back