NGD Incoming!!!!!

BMiller

I found something at my local GC on the used rack last week. I asked for it as a birthday present but the wife said "NO!" I was good all year and didn't buy a guitar.....but she still said "NO!"

Fine.....I'll figure this out. Somehow this will work out in my favor.

One - hit big at the roulette table. CHECK!

Two - pray for birthday checks to arrive in the mail and deposit them. CHECK!

Three - see how much you can put on a credit card just in case. CHECK!

I put on layaway an 06 Custom 24 10 Top, Blood Orange, in minty fresh condition. It doesn't appear to have ever been played. Seriously, no buckle worming on the back, no scratches in the plastic, and zero dings. All hang tags included. Heck, the zip top baggy containing the trem arm, truss rod tool, and spare locking tuner screws is still there.

It took me about 5-7 minutes of playing before I said "TAKE MY MONEY!!!!"

Now I have to sell some stuff.....and tell my wife.

Congrats! Assuming you survive telling your wife ;)

Now I have to sell some stuff.....and tell my wife.

I think you have those verbs backwards.

Ok, okay, I'll admit to being an internet "tough guy." I chickened out just the other day after the wife gave me "the look" upon my suggesting that I'd just be "trying it out for 48 hours - I can return it."

Pics on incoming day. I need to do a family shot anyways for insurance purposes. Promise.....once it stops raining and I can get some good sun light!

I think you have those verbs backwards.

Ok, okay, I'll admit to being an internet "tough guy." I chickened out just the other day after the wife gave me "the look" upon my suggesting that I'd just be "trying it out for 48 hours - I can return it."

Yes.....I know that "look"....hahahaha......

Back