NGD....I wasn't at Exp, but..........

This little ole thing was. Thanks to Brett from Eddie's for hooking me up. Solid dude!

These really got my juices going when they posted them from Exp. I was on the fence about ordering one because I was in a funk. "Sell 'em all and move to a cave" kind of funk. This will get me out of that, for sure!

10 Top in Charcoal Cherry Burst. This thing just sings! The MT pickups are fantastic! It's light, and the same thickness as a Cu22. Love the Pattern neck. Just killer! If you get a chance to try one out, do it! Unless you're afraid you might get hooked. In that case, run away!

FfKIe9f.jpg

r7LbDik.jpg

IT1PR0f.jpg

h3UYNoE.jpg

mPkpw4p.jpg
She's a knockout Bodia, sure to clear away any funk
Congrats.

This little ole thing was. Thanks to Brett from Eddie's for hooking me up. Solid dude!

These really got my juices going when they posted them from Exp. I was on the fence about ordering one because I was in a funk. "Sell 'em all and move to a cave" kind of funk. This will get me out of that, for sure!

10 Top in Charcoal Cherry Burst. This thing just sings! The MT pickups are fantastic! It's light, and the same thickness as a Cu22. Love the Pattern neck. Just killer! If you get a chance to try one out, do it! Unless you're afraid you might get hooked. In that case, run away!

Gorgeous, really lovely, probably jealous! No sign of these coming to the UK so I hope it's loads of fun for you and makes the cave very uninteresting as an option :)

The struggle is real my bruddah...
BIG F*#@ing damnit, just found out they go for half the price in the States:mad: Who came up with this whole ‘difference in Purchase Power’ and ‘import duties’ BS :mad:

Last edited:
Well... As a recent graduate I don't expect to be able to get one that quick haha. Would take me more than a year to get the money together, just to many expenses and too little income:(

Been there! Finally not there!

Reactions: jxe
Great acquisition, love that color combo, it's becoming one of my favorites.

........... but those pics ...... ....... I thought I needed a new lens prescription.:rolleyes:

Yeah, yeah....I should really use one of the wife's cameras. I'd let her take the pics, but then she'd know I got a guitar! :p

Nice going ! Is that the Artist Package ? I love the hybrid hardware but when ordered my Special SH I opted for no ten top or up grade. The details on the hardware weren’t shown on the PRS website.

So, how are those 2nd & 4th position tones ?

Not AP, but it is a 10 Top. 2 and 4 are very nice, and usable. Not SS, but with the appropriate tweaks, you could get close!

Maybe a future mod so I can get the NF by itself.

Back