NGD: I was, was not, was, then did. I mean…It’s Joe freakin’ Walsh.

11top

Cousin Eddie's cousin
I was intrigued: 200 ain’t many, and less than half to the US; stainless frets; and the SC 594 is my favorite PRS model. Then I saw the display model and was less enthused by the maple in the car top. Then I saw a few of the early arrivals (like brother Tosca’s) and came to the conclusion that PRS was being conservative with the display model. And, in the end….It’s Joe Walsh. So, I said, “Do it!”

I did it.

I finally got released from my sling yesterday and was able to play this a bit. What a great instrument. I’ve never had a better fretting guitar, it’s very light weight, and sounds really good. And it has a “classic” beauty. Thumbs up.

I mean, you won’t.

Not a lot of people know this but, mojo is made from guacamole.
Straight up truth!

wrPoSYS.jpg

I was intrigued: 200 ain’t many, and less than half to the US; stainless frets; and the SC 594 is my favorite PRS model. Then I saw the display model and was less enthused by the maple in the car top. Then I saw a few of the early arrivals (like brother Tosca’s) and came to the conclusion that PRS was being conservative with the display model. And, in the end….It’s Joe Walsh. So, I said, “Do it!”

I did it.

I finally got released from my sling yesterday and was able to play this a bit. What a great instrument. I’ve never had a better fretting guitar, it’s very light weight, and sounds really good. And it has a “classic” beauty. Thumbs up.
Looks like a winner, Steve. I really was surprised how much I like mine. Glad to hear you sling free.

Back