NGD : I Prayed and I got it.

Which Gods helped make this happen, btw?:p:D

I like JoBu and his rum.

Jobu-Cigar.jpg

Congrats on an amazing looking guitar.

You must be REALLY good a praying, because it looks like someone heard you loud and clear.
Thank you very much. this is a very interesting comment.

I deliberately prayed several times a day only for a particular pattern and I could see it clearly in my mind.

I have a thing for chevron tops.
It’s impolite to post another brands pictures on the forum but take it as figured woods not brands or types of guitar. Here are my guitars from last year.
c5PPJFR.jpg

pi5Seyk.jpg

I had some spare times today. So, I plugged it in to see what this beauty can do. Acoustically, it made a “Throngg..gg” kind of sound so I knew I’ve got something. It has a good medium weight not at all too light from what I can tell. I have not scaled it though.
Plugged in was impressive. I tried both clean and dirt for all of its configurations.

Very impressive and quite different than another 594 from my experience. It will get played a lot from now on that is for sure.
QE9RPoW.jpg

g5B1eGB.jpg

I had some spare times today. So, I plugged it in to see what this beauty can do. Acoustically, it made a “Throngg..gg” kind of sound so I knew I’ve got something. It has a good medium weight not at all too light from what I can tell. I have not scaled it though.
Plugged in was impressive. I tried both clean and dirt for all of its configurations.

Very impressive and quite different than another 594 from my experience. It will get played a lot from now on that is for sure.
QE9RPoW.jpg

g5B1eGB.jpg

Absolutely stunning!:D

Back