NGD. I like rivers, and I like blue, and I like ebony, and I like SCs, and I like 594s.

Thanks. I like squiggly fiddleback. I would have been completely happy and satisfied with that as a PS top. River blue is one of those colors that enhances well, too.

Yeah, if I was guaranteed a top that would come out of carving that nice… I’d be set.

River Blue (while obviously not my thing) is one of the few “new” colors I think is actually nicer than most of the “old” PRS colors.

Now if they could just work out a nice purple that doesn’t look like it has eczema. :p

River Blue (while obviously not my thing) is one of the few “new” colors I think is actually nicer than most of the “old” PRS colors.

Totally agree with Mr. Sergio on this point. As classic-PRS as Whale Blue is, I've got to say that River Blue is just a little bit more eye-catching. (Probably helps that River Blue usually comes with a natural back, whereas Whale Blue has usually had the lesser-exciting black back.)

The more you look at the top the better it gets!

And so…………I couldn’t resist.

AGAcGVY.jpg

Many thanks to fellow forum member, Patrick Montgomery for sending this my way. I’ve never worked with anyone offering better communication and shipping. Thanks Pat!
Was there ever a time in your life that you bought an ugly guitar?

I couldn’t quite put my finger on it before. The figuring looks like Nitro age cracking!

Back