NGD! I guess I'm official now...

Nah. You’re safe.

There is a chasm of a difference between people voicing their opinion in a thread of their own making (which is 100% acceptable) and crapping on somebody’s NGD. We don’t, and will never, tolerate the later.

By the way, that’s a great looking guitar. I’d love to play one.

We tend to run those negative DAs off.

Or that 10 page thread from a few weeks ago ;) I don't really care, I'm super happy with the guitar. Sometimes it IS fun to throw shots across the bow though and see what happens.
Or, the fact that seemingly 80% or more of the people on the internet (or the news!) do not know the meaning of the word "hate" any more. it's a real word, with a centuries old definition. For some reason, every time someone says ANYTHING negative about something now, the word "hate" get's thrown out there...

Congrats on the Boscoe approved guitar!

She's a beauty! I haven't played one yet; but from what I understand; they are KILLER guitars! I'm pretty sure Boscoe France has one of these and he raves about it.

You get any negativity...we got your back.

Congrats on the sweet score and your first.

That's a beauty, and those birds look terrific - wish my MC TL had those instead of plastic. I'm a huge proponent of buying what you can afford, so I understand completely your comment about not wanting any SE crap thrown your way. I have no regrets about buying an S2. Maybe if I had the big bucks required, I'd have gone with a Core. And, if PRS had made an SE MC TL, maybe I'd have gone that route. By the way, your photos were not crappy at all - they looked perfectly fine. Congrats on your guitar and glad you enjoyed your NGD!

Or, the fact that seemingly 80% or more of the people on the internet (or the news!) do not know the meaning of the word "hate" any more. it's a real word, with a centuries old definition. For some reason, every time someone says ANYTHING negative about something now, the word "hate" get's thrown out there...

Why are you hating on how people interpret words?

Congratulations! I have a peacock blue one, and even my luthier was astounded by the quality and the sounds. He’s a life long fender player, and said he would would actually own one of these. It’s simply the best sounding electric hollow I’ve played, and I had a D’Aquisto pre- divorce. They’re so nice that I actually sold my mint drop dead gorgeous Guild x-170. Our model actually sounded better!

Back