NGD - I done'd a bad ting, George........

Thanks! I've been tied up playing IT Support for the school teacher wife since they've gone internet based at the house. LoL!

Hope everyone is well and avoided the virus on here!

I've been doing exactly that myself. IT for the teacher wife and the 6year old son.
Who would have thought... 6 year old kids having teleconferences for school...

Love the color and the top!

I know those brick walls! Manchester Music Mill is legit, I’m sure they’ll ship it as soon as possible. I get all my non-PRS stuff there, they’re super helpful!

Yeah... Had no worries there! Owner messaged me personally and I had checked out the store web page as well.

Looks similar to a local store here.

Looking forward to being able to add some realistic sounding acoustic electric to the repertoire!!!

Delivery to pickup site delayed until Tuesday... Dohhhh. It's sitting at a hub 17 minutes away. Dohhhh.

SICK! My piezo fiddle is a Schecter because, at least right now, my pockets can't do a PRS with a piezo. But that one is kinda making me jealous!

SICK! My piezo fiddle is a Schecter because, at least right now, my pockets can't do a PRS with a piezo. But that one is kinda making me jealous!

I need another guitar like a hole in my head, so I totally undestand... the price made me do it... aCk!!! o_O:eek::confused::D:cool:

(I've been dying for a piezo PRS, though...)

That meets the criteria of an “essential trip”.

it-goes-without-5b4a28.jpg

I had a Schecter Hellraiser II that was a heck of a Floyd guitar. Had an ESP Arming Adjuster and a D-Tuna on that puppy. Modified it for 18VDC and that sucker would scream! 18VDC clarified those EMG's SO freaking much. Loved it having coil taps on active pickups!!!

Back