NGD Hollowbody content

Jmartin

image.jpg1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hollowbody II wood library. Flame maple top and back, mahogany body, korina neck, cocobolo fretboard and headstock overlay, 58/15s. This has got to be one of the best playing guitars I have ever owned.

I cant seem to get the image to work.

Love it! I was just playing my SCHBII. And now I'm wishing I was playing your HB.

Congrats!

My new HBII had her first gig this morning. She's not going to be a bedroom queen. It was about halfway through the first set before I felt really comfortable with it. But after that, we started bonding. I'm really digging the 58/15s. Great PAF tone, and in the hollowbody, I can get some wonderful blues tones. The piezo system has a very true amplified acoustic sound. And this guitar sustains forever. I think its going to be an extremely versatile guitar.

Dude...Congrats. I literally started to sweat and breathe heavy when I saw the pic.

Jesus. That was worth the wait.

Totally agree - that is gorgeous! I cannot wait to get my hands on a HBII with the 58/15s. I used to have one with 57/08s, that particular axe did not "move" me. Congrats on a stellar axe, glad you are getting on with her so well!

Holy shnikey! Gorgeous! What's that color- trampas or something else?

Back