NGD - he did what?

Thank you sir! Also a bit of a confidence boost for the next project.

It was very scary, I was double checking everything. I'd get up in the middle of the night and check my measurements, I'd remember something and go measure again. It was actually a bit nerve racking.
I originally wanted my luthier to do it but he moved to California, leaving it in my own hands and though I did consider the PTC team, it was not in my budget.
if you want to take the easy way out, use Philtone Music in Baltimore. He just restored a heavily abused CE24 that I had to have.

Great job and marvelous tone, I wish you'd continue playing this song ( one of my favorites)

My new band is starting to jam this song. It's probably one of the more harder song I've learned so far, all feel, not so riff orientated. I think it took me two days to get the intro and first verse. Still yet to learn the solo :oops: but will soon!

I love Neil Schon's playing and when I saw your clip I tried it and it was a bit hard
it needs serious work, kudos to you brother

Absolutely superb workmanship, The Fight! You really got it going on! AND, I love the color and look of your guitar!

Back