NGD! & hand signed headstock question.

GT Custom

Hey guys, NGD and my 1st core as well! I am not a big fan of buying used gear online, but the GAS was real! It's a 2012, 10top, WT neck, 59/09s, in faded grey black I believe. Action is a little high for my taste, so I will be doing some adjustments this weekend. Looks and sounds amazing. Great condition for a 5 y/o guitar. The best of all, I did not realize the headstock was hand signed by PRSh!!. Do you guys know if this was a special run or something like that???. Here are some pics. Rock on! \m/.

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't see the pics. I think it's because they're linked from DropBox. You have to link them from a hosting site like photobucket or picturetrail...

Yes it was a limited run in 2012. I have one in Eriza verde. It is an artist top. The rest of the package was artists grade woods, abalone inlays instead of the standard dirty birds at the time and of course handsigned by Paul

Yes it was a limited run in 2012. I have one in Eriza verde. It is an artist top. The rest of the package was artists grade woods, abalone inlays instead of the standard dirty birds at the time and of course handsigned by Paul

That's awesome!!

Back