NGD - From Experience

alantig

Zombie Four, DFZ
Yeah, so I worked slow on this, but not as slow as my Experience pics, which I'm going to do soon...

McCarty 594 Singlecut. WL, I believe, satin finish. If I recall correctly, it's faded blue jean. Satin finish, and the satin neck feels terrific. There was a DC in almost the same finish with a flamed maple neck. Someone beat me to that, but to be honest, I'm not sure I'd have picked that one over this. I love my DCs, absolutely, but there's something about a SC that feels like home. The vintage grind that this thing produces through the Archon is fabulous. I'd love to play it through a Sonzera - may have to make that happen later this year.

mccarty594sc01.jpg

mccarty594sc02.jpg
mccarty594sc03.jpg

mccarty594sc04.jpg
mccarty594sc05.jpg

There's nothing wrong with slow! Great score. Completely agree with your take on the SC vs. DC. Dig the Faded Blue Jean. Looks great as a satin finish. Congrats!

Dang dude, that's beautiful! I love all the great guitars coming out of Experience 2018!

Killer! So killer I forgive you for.not taking advantage of the BOGOFS...is even got.my favorite birds...yep...I totally forgive you dude! Congrats!

Very nice.

I’m enjoying seeing satin make a comeback. It seemed like nobody wanted them for a while. I remember a few years ago a number of the first ones getting gloss jobs.

So I'm not the only one...saweeet! I so dig the satin finishes...

I've been on the fence with satin finishes but that looks great, especially the headstock in flat black.

Yeah, so I worked slow on this, but not as slow as my Experience pics, which I'm going to do soon...

McCarty 594 Singlecut. WL, I believe, satin finish. If I recall correctly, it's faded blue jean. Satin finish, and the satin neck feels terrific. There was a DC in almost the same finish with a flamed maple neck. Someone beat me to that, but to be honest, I'm not sure I'd have picked that one over this. I love my DCs, absolutely, but there's something about a SC that feels like home. The vintage grind that this thing produces through the Archon is fabulous. I'd love to play it through a Sonzera - may have to make that happen later this year.

mccarty594sc01.jpg

mccarty594sc02.jpg
mccarty594sc03.jpg

mccarty594sc04.jpg
mccarty594sc05.jpg
Nice! With the satin finish, reminds me of my ME. Wait for it to fade a bit more over the next few years.

That one just gets better and better the more I look at it! Satin finishes are have been underappreciated for a long time.

Man, as I said the other day is it just me or has their satin finish game really improved recently?

I wish they did more gloss tops, but satin necks because the only thing I don't LOVE about my P245 is the gloss neck.

mccarty594sc01.jpg

mccarty594sc02.jpg
mccarty594sc03.jpg

mccarty594sc04.jpg
mccarty594sc05.jpg
My dream guitar and my favorite color at the moment. You snagged a hot and smooth beauty Alan, Big Congrats. Enjoy wailing away

Back