NGD... (for DTR???)

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
How are you getting on with the Mira? I've bonded with mine, ears have adjusted to the 24frets difference and loving the pickups.

The coil tap toggles a bit spindly, and the necks a little smaller than my S2s but thats being picky :)

How are you getting on with the Mira? I've bonded with mine, ears have adjusted to the 24frets difference and loving the pickups.

The coil tap toggles a bit spindly, and the necks a little smaller than my S2s but thats being picky

On Monday they put new hardwood floors in basically 2/3 of my house. The preparation for that was one solid week of painting, tearing up carpet and old flooring, every night from the time I got home from work until 11:00 or later. So I only played guitar one time in the last 7 days, and only for about 10 minutes. Other than vacation times, the least I've played while home in any week in many years.

On a positive note, the floors are done and beautiful, the house looks better than ever, and somehow, I'm still married. (Yes, I was ready to kill her when she scheduled all this at once!!!)

That said, I am really digging the Mira and enjoying the pickups in HB mode or split. More amp time will come now though, so the next few weeks will be the real proving grounds. So far, I love it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back