NGD... (for DTR???)

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
I am drawn more to my Mira than the rest, and its an S2. I think I have to try the 24 fretter too.

Are the squabbin style pickups the same as the older ones ie did the form factor only change, and are they the same as they put in SC?
I have read something about core mira pickups before but can't remember where I saw it

I am drawn more to my Mira than the rest, and its an S2. I think I have to try the 24 fretter too.

Are the squabbin style pickups the same as the older ones ie did the form factor only change, and are they the same as they put in SC?
I have read something about core mira pickups before but can't remember where I saw it
They were originally 245 pups I believe.

TQoR0xL.jpg

5MGJU01.jpg

moRTvb2.jpg

Digging that! Is the coil tab standard, don’t recall.
It has been on all the ones I played or looked at.

And yeah, I guess a solid hog body/hog neck, 3+3 and fixed bridge kind of IS Classic Rock. The fixed bridge makes the bottom end very solid though, so I can see a little metal happening as well. LOL Actually, one of the reasons I've wanted a fixed bridge is to easily experiment with some down tunings. All my floating bridge PRS guitars would need some setup changes to go very far, and I'm not willing to do that unless the guitar would likely stay that way for a while. So this one might get a little chugga chugga too. :)

Back