NGD for Audie from Music Inc

Thanks guys. Stopped in to check it out and strum it a lil bit. Can't wait to go back and pick it up. It plays great. When Paul Said he wanted his 12 string guitar to feel and play like a 6 string, whoa... was he right. It feels nothing like a 12 string, but certainly comes through as the best 12 string I have ever come across. I formerly had a coveted Breedlove Masterclass 12 string built by Steve Henderson. This PRS is better. Shawn, if you read this could you please pass on the kudos to the folks who put these 12 strings together. Phenomenal job! The music it makes is harmonically rich and full. Just Love it.

My 12 string NGD kinda got lost with the NAMM hype, and I was feeling a little jealous for all the other Purple love being spread around... So I wanted to brag some more about my Purple Hazel Hollowbody 12. This guitar is phenomenal. it plays like a six string just like PRS said he wanted it to. The top is 3D. The clean harmonics and chorus effect are just insane. What a great instrument. Thank you PRS. Sorry, but I Had to brag some more!

[/QUOTE]

HB12s are the best electric 12s to have ever existed, IMO. They play so well, they stay in tune, they sound great. Hard not to love it.

Thank you everyone. Everything that defines PRS, I can find in this instrument to the max!. I humbly say that I sent Shawn a PM to pass on many kudos to the folks in the shop that put this guitar together. This thing friggin rocks!! It plays so easily, and it come in at just over 5 lbs. I dont know that their can be a difference between this guitar and a private stock. Whatever you can think of to ask about this guitar, it achieves it to perfection. The tunes I have to get busy on... Did I say it friggin ROCKS!!!

Back