NGD (first PRS) Wood Library DGT - Copperhead

Damn damn DAY-UM that neck indeed puts her over the top.

I had an EP booster on my board a short time back, used it as an "always on" with the DIP switches at default...it definitely adds a little somethin' somethin' (not that that DGT is missing anything I'm sure). Excellent choice!

Damn damn DAY-UM that neck indeed puts her over the top.

I had an EP booster on my board a short time back, used it as an "always on" with the DIP switches at default...it definitely adds a little somethin' somethin' (not that that DGT is missing anything I'm sure). Excellent choice!

thanks, ya I’ve had the EP Booster for a couple of years and it’s always on for one amp and sometimes on for another. It’s amazing how you think your sound is pretty good then you turn that on and everything is slightly better.

Great choice. The DGT is an amazing guitar, the playability immense ( I loved the 11s, the frets and neck), the knob layout is super intuitive and it does a heck of a job covering both fender and gibson sounds.
Mine is now the DGT of doom with 13-56s in drop C and Bare Knuckle Aftermaths

What a great score, that is one beautiful DGT! The copperhead finish is really nice. Oh, and that neck...I’m not jealous! ;)

I’m still getting used to the 11’s on mine. Did you end up switching string gauges? If so, did you need to make any adjustment to accommodate the change?

Excellent score. DGTs are as perfect as a guitar gets. Yours is certainly a stand out example. Very nice. Congrats!

That is a beautiful guitar front and back. I think you will love the fretboard on that too! Congratulations on a stunning instrument.

Back