NGD First PRS - White 594 SC

Asmonaco

Hello Everyone.
Just a quick post to share my enthusiasm for my first PRS - a Minty and pleasingly understated creamy White 594 SingleCut. This beauty weight a little under 8 pounds, and features a painted top with a natural colored back and neck. This guitar also has black chrome hardware, which I have never seen before in the stores or online. Is this an unusual option or is it standard on lighter colored instruments?

Here are some images.

open

open

open

Hello Everyone.
Just a quick post to share my enthusiasm for my first PRS - a Minty and pleasingly understated creamy White 594 SingleCut. This beauty weight a little under 8 pounds, and features a painted top with a natural colored back and neck. This guitar also has black chrome hardware, which I have never seen before in the stores or online. Is this an unusual option or is it standard on lighter colored instruments?

Here are some images.

open

open

open
Okay, the image posting didn't work. I guess I'll need to figure out how to post images.

Wow dude, that is smokin' hot. I'm loving the white and the contrast with the back, and the hardware (including the white pickup rings), that's unreal how it all came together so well! Congrats, you're gonna love it long time!

Hello Everyone.

Here are some images.

open

open

open

Nice one! That's exceptionally light weight for a Singlecut 594.

That looks like one of the Wood Library runs form Music Store Live / Pitbull Audio. Only way to get the black hardware is Wood Library or Private Stock.

I find Google Drive doesn't work well for sharing pictures on forums. You need to have an address ending in .jpg or other image format in order to post in the BBCode.

Thanks Warmart - I'm very pleased. Have you seen this black nickel before on other 594's?

CUpSWua.jpg

Wow dude, that is smokin' hot. I'm loving the white and the contrast with the back, and the hardware (including the white pickup rings), that's unreal how it all came together so well! Congrats, you're gonna love it long time!

Nice one! That's exceptionally light weight for a Singlecut 594.

That looks like one of the Wood Library runs form Music Store Live / Pitbull Audio. Only way to get the black hardware is Wood Library or Private Stock.

I find Google Drive doesn't work well for sharing pictures on forums. You need to have an address ending in .jpg or other image format in order to post in the BBCode.

Thanks very much for the help Garrett! I appreciate the info as I picked it up used but in unplayed condition.

Back