NGD first PRS (lucky day at local pawn shop)

jj77

So there was a rather dirty guitar at the corner pawn shop that I almost passed over. It certainly needed a good bath. I knew it was a PRS, but at a glance it looked worse than the SE sitting next to it. It was also priced less than some of the riff raff like the nearby beat-up Jackson. Anyhow, I got home, cleaned her up, and I think I did alright for $490! It seems I got a 1993 PRS Custom 24 with moon dot inlays, an dark emerald finish over flamed maple, 5-way selector knob, and a HFS / Vintage pickup combo... with all original case + candy + tags to boot. Took me a while to realize just what I'd picked up. Glad I stop at pawn shops when possible. Take a look... I think I found a gem in the wild?

image-20190905-203311-3.jpg

image-20190905-203339-2.png

IMG-20190905-213155.jpg

IMG-20190905-212820.png

Last edited:
YEEEEEES!!!!

Congrats.

That's what I'm talking about.

That's a pawnshop score.

I got my '95 PRS Custom 24 Purple 10-Top for $1000 earlier this year at a local pawnshop, but that might be a little better deal. :D

All that and it's got stars on the case tags??? You have done well my friend...you have done well!!

Sweet top!

What does it show you where the pics should be? I can try to repost.

Just shows broken links, but was able to see it on my phone, sweet guitar!!! Cannot believe what a steal that is! wow

Back