NGD Fire Red Burst Custom 22

MikeD

Step 1. Buy a world class guitar...check.
Step 2. Learn to play guitar...

Here's my new Custom 22. All I can say is WOW. This is the most impressive guitar I've ever owned.

I placed my order in March and things went a bit sideways when it showed up a Brian's Guitars (not what I ordered). PRS hand picked a top for me and bumped it to the head of the line. Finally arrived today.

I told my wife that I've found the perfect guitar and that I'm done buying guitars. She said that she'd like that in writing.

My amateur pics do not do it justice

ntywHmgl.jpg

ZrytThll.jpg

5pnPwuFl.jpg

mL1MyIil.jpg

Last edited:
Mike, that looks more like an Artist top than a 10! It's gorgeous.

Step 3, bring it to Les.

Thanks again Mike! We appreciate the patience, they definitely picked you a great top. Here are the two quick shots I took before it went out!

IMG_0270_zps44124fe3.jpg

IMG_0269_zps54724957.jpg

That color grows on me more every time I see it. One or two more like that guitar and it might be my favorite finish!

Congrats on the guitar, definitely do not put anything in writing.

Mike, that looks more like an Artist top than a 10! It's gorgeous.

+1 on that, that is a phenomenal looking guitar. I love the Fire Red as well (same color as my Siggy) and it seems to be one of those colors that looks better (and redder) in person.

+100 on the "not putting anything in writing" aspect - unless you use disappearing ink, or cross your fingers behind your back while you're writing at least...

Awesome guitar, and really love the flame on that one! Did we mention, don't put that in writing?! :D

Back