NGD!!!!! Finally!!!

Nice!

PGmRWDv.gif

^This^

Congrats! Didn't they call that finish Champagne Gold back then? I've had a couple McCarty Gold Tops, including a '97 and would like to have another someday. It wouldn't be redundant to have a Gibbo R7 and a McCarty GT, would it?

Congrats! Didn't they call that finish Champagne Gold back then? I've had a couple McCarty Gold Tops, including a '97 and would like to have another someday. It wouldn't be redundant to have a Gibbo R7 and a McCarty GT, would it?
The more, the merrier!

Man, I'm not usually one for solid color guitars but..... That's a really pretty guitar. It took me 20 years to find the same one I saw in the store while buying my first "real guitar"(Les Paul Studio).

Mine (a couple of years younger) looks identical to yours. It's the PRS I play the most, and I pretty much live on the (coil-split) bridge p/u.

My daughter, getting straight to the point as always, asked: "Hey dad, can I have your gold guitar when you're dead?"

Mine (a couple of years younger) looks identical to yours. It's the PRS I play the most, and I pretty much live on the (coil-split) bridge p/u.

My daughter, getting straight to the point as always, asked: "Hey dad, can I have your gold guitar when you're dead?"
Very cool! Haha!!! My daughters can be pretty brutal too!

Back