NGD! Finally.

ScottR

If nobody saw it, it didn't happen.
Well it was a pain in the a$$, but it was worth it! To see the wife so into shopping for a new guitar for me was the coolest!! That was honestly the best part! We did a for real all day guitar shopping trip Saturday. Had a blast! Couldn’t pull off a core just yet. The one I’m saving for is roughly 3 times the budget she had on the S2,but I’ll get it eventually. Either way she has thankfully turned a corner when it comes to my guitar journey.

I gotta say this one does not disappoint! Loving everything about it so far!! Anyway, here’s a couple of quick pics. I’ll try and get some better ones when I finish getting a little more acquainted with it.

Thanks for listening to me rage last week. Needless to say this one didn’t come from MF! But bright side is I got to have an awesome shopping trip with my wife and we didn’t even have to stop at a mall and I didn’t have to stand around holding her purse…with my testicles in it. :p
Scroll for more crappy pics:D

Well it was a pain in the a$$, but it was worth it! To see the wife so into shopping for a new guitar for me was the coolest!! That was honestly the best part! We did a for real all day guitar shopping trip Saturday. Had a blast! Couldn’t pull off a core just yet. The one I’m saving for is roughly 3 times the budget she had on the S2,but I’ll get it eventually. Either way she has thankfully turned a corner when it comes to my guitar journey.

I gotta say this one does not disappoint! Loving everything about it so far!! Anyway, here’s a couple of quick pics. I’ll try and get some better ones when I finish getting a little more acquainted with it.

Thanks for listening to me rage last week. Needless to say this one didn’t come from MF! But bright side is I got to have an awesome shopping trip with my wife and we didn’t even have to stop at a mall and I didn’t have to stand around holding her purse…with my testicles in it. :p
Scroll for more crappy pics:D
Nice.

Back