...an SE One Korina, that is!

GhaKP6A.jpg

z4pE7aX.jpg

nynvst1.jpg

So Black lampshade?
EgYChC2.jpg

Or Amber?
movS96X.jpg

This thing is stoopid clean with zero nicks, chips, dents or fretwear. It even had the plastic still under the lampshade when I pulled it so I know nobody has been in there since the factory built her! And man does she rock, I now understand why it took so long to find One. I'm not planning any major mods just yet, but I'll be replacing that black guard with a tort style asap.

Very cool! I really need to find one of these to upgrade my $100 Epi SG Jr. P-90. It's a great platform.

Congrats! I absolutely love my SE One Korina! I threw a Thorn Staple Top in mine and it roars!

Was that the only mod you've done to your One? I'm still in the honeymoon phase, but I'm thinking a touch darker pickup or maybe a treble cut switch might be fun to mess with.

How would you compare the fret size to a core model? I have an SE Zach Myers and find the frets a bit small. But love the fret size on my CE 22.

How would you compare the fret size to a core model? I have an SE Zach Myers and find the frets a bit small. But love the fret size on my CE 22.

Similar but maybe a little bit smaller. They really are fun guitars. I'd recommend picking one up for sure!

I need one of those!

Definitely! I love mine. Nice light weight and just a blast to play.

I have had three SE Ones and i sold or traded them for something I thought I 'needed'. I regret selling each of them. I would love to have all three of them back....Congrats on one of the coolest guitars ever.

Back