NGD: finally, a core PRS in the house!

suhweet.jpg

thank again to all of you guys!
i'm thoroughly enjoying playing it, it's a wonderful instrument.

not trying to thread jack, but I just received mine this morning. Yours is so much more blue than mine, mine is similar to Trampas Green, which I also love, so it isn't a deal breaker. I like your color better, though.

it looks like that with good light in the living room and under the window. without direct light it's darker and greenier (think faded whale blue crossed with teal black and just a hint of emerald), while under the sun outside it's even brighter and the grayish/sand-brownish hues are more apparent.
i think it's a great color with all that variations: you really can't get tired of it!
post some pics of yours when you can and congrats for your NGD!

Absolutely amazing! As far as deserving it, well if all guitars were sold based on ability alone, then the high-end guitar industry would never be in business! It's like the same thing with high end cars and such. Besides, if you have the money to buy it, then you deserve it! Great find!

Normally I like darker fretboards, but that looks fabulous with the color of the guitar!

Really like that color a lot. Wish it was on the S2 series. The regular whale blue they have is way too dark.

Very nice! Guitars from the core line are really nice, aren't they? ;)

thank you all again for your nice words!

Very nice! Guitars from the core line are really nice, aren't they? ;)

"nice" doesn't nearly begin to describe them! i'm in awe...

Looks fabulous -- and you have the twin of my SE245 in Vintage Yellow, so I'm even more inspired to start plotting how to get my first USA PRS too!

i remember that in a past thread. i really hope that yours plays like mine, because it's a great guitar and since i bought it i couldn't stop wondering how it would feel to play everyday a maryland-made PRS,,,
now that i'm having the experience, i URGE you to work hard, put aside the money and do the same!
it will be worth it, SE-245-Vintage-Yellow-brother... :top:

Back