NGD! Featuring J.J. Abrams-Style Lens Flare!

Hedonismbot

I apologize for nothing!
Wandering through the desert on a horse with no na
MY FIRST PRS! I got this two weeks ago, but haven't had any time to post pics! It's a S2 Custom 22 Semi-Hollow. Sorry about the lens flare, but my photography skills suck. Enjoy:
PRSS201_zpsf8a0edb6.jpg
PRSS202_zps11979da9.jpg
PRSS203_zps96505e60.jpg
PRSS204_zps67ac1f95.jpg
PRSS205_zps6edcd44a.jpg
PRSS206_zpsacae82eb.jpg
PRSS207_zps5fb3d53c.jpg
PRSS208_zpsb9f5d95d.jpg
PRSS209_zps2eef5b01.jpg
PRSS210_zps021c9be3.jpg

Congrats! I just played one of these recently and really liked it in the short time I got to play!

Congrats! I just played one of these recently and really liked it in the short time I got to play!

Thanks! I played one that looked just like it at my PRS dealer and was sold from moment one! The sound, feel, balance, and look hooked me immediately. Then I had some negotiating to do with the lady of the house. Agreements were reached, and the one I had played was sold by then. So I ordered it. And, in true PRS fashion, it came out of box looking, playing, and sounding every bit as awesome as the one I had played! If there is one company out there I know I can always trust with quality PRS is that company!

BTW... The pickups! I'm UBER picky about neck pickups and this one is good, but I like my neck sound to be flute-like (think "Sweet Child O' Mine"). So I might swap it out. The bridge pickup on the other hand is friggin' killer! Airy, full, warm, and sounds hotter than the DCR would suggest! A PAF-style humbucker with a serious pair! Well done boys. Well done!

Back