NGD! F Hole Inside!

Thanks for the info on the trem you guys. I'm ok with only a slight pull up. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't sitting at an angle that it shouldn't.

Wow! This guitar is a home run. The sound is just sublime clean and dirty, it weighs 6 pounds and the neck is brilliantly comfortable. I am blown away. I haven't owned a PRS since around 2011. They have really stepped it up IMO. Not that there was anything bad about the old ones but I bought one because they seemed to really up their game with the feel of the neck/frets in the last few years. This thing plays like a dream.

Plus, it's semi-hollow and has a trem. I can't really think of any other guitars that have that. Perfect combination for me.

12068857_10205424417306253_2783554478656326161_o.jpg

My GAS-O-METER just went through the roof

Congrats ROCK IT HARD :rock:

I would bend up the whole step and use the trem for vibrato. But yeah, my CU24 does the same thing. Not a real big deal IMHO.

And, oh yeah, congrats on your sweet score!

awesome guitar, congrats! I always thought PRS trems came from the factory set up to be able pull up a 1/2 step?

Thanks guys!

I don't mean to keep gushing about this guitar but I really feel like I bond with it. It just kind of fits me, and gets me. It's kind of bonkers how great positions 2 and 4 do funky tones. Somehow even better than my G&L Legacy, which is an actual single-coil guitar. These are truly phenomenal pickups. The pattern regular neck just works for my hand. The thin body is great and this thing just balances well. The trem not only stays in tune really well but is very easy to control. And yeah, just an incredibly resonant, glowing sound.

I grabbed a few more photos with what little sunlight we've had up in my area lately, I'll edit those into my first post in a minute.

Back