NGD? F@ck Yeah!

So nice. One of the best sounding guitars that I ever played was a all mahogany West Street with 57/08s in it. It haunts my dreams still to this day.

Ok.........this IS NOT a good idea. No its not no its not no its not no its not............

But you could play it and not like it! There have been a few guitars I thought I really wanted and then upon playing them, I could stop lusting after them.

I’m eternally grateful for being close enough to bodia, Rider, Brian C, Alan, and Pete, and getting to play some of their guitars. It’s helped narrow down the ones I really feel as though I had to have.

....... of course, I’m now in the mid-teens of ownership of PRS guitars but.... still!

But you could play it and not like it! There have been a few guitars I thought I really wanted and then upon playing them, I could stop lusting after them.

I’m eternally grateful for being close enough to bodia, Rider, Brian C, Alan, and Pete, and getting to play some of their guitars. It’s helped narrow down the ones I really feel as though I had to have.

....... of course, I’m now in the mid-teens of ownership of PRS guitars but.... still!

Oh I get your intended logic but when I think of playing a new to me model, not liking it is pretty unlikely.

Now it has happened but it has not happened way more than it has happened.

Dang @sergiodeblanc , that is awesome! I would most certainly rock that!

Gah, this forums gives me continuous GAS. I want to own one of every model I see. I have but one lonely Santana-shaped guitar, and actual Santana "core signature model", not a I, II, or III. I think I need a WSL to pair with it, and perhaps a core Mira.

Back