NGD? F@ck Yeah!

@Paul, please release this model run again along the DC22. Please :)

It’d be great if they’d consider making a West St. platform of guitars. Maybe if Carlos continues with the Singlecuts they’ll have to do something to keep these guitars in the lineup? They’re really so different than any other PRS, they’re like their own food group.

I am already looking forward to the best 'design on a dimebag' this forum has ever seen!

Ehhh... maybe it will see some PTC action but I don’t think I can bring myself to spray paint it.

Awesome, congrats! Now go write something cool on it! ;)

That’s the plan!

So I'm away for a few days and this happens ;/
CONGRATS that is SWEET !!!

Ha! I normally buy something when veinbuster is out of town... thought I’d switch things up.

Plus, now I got something new for you to peep the next time we get together.

It's been too long since we ridiculed @Boogie about his lameness for not pulling the trigger on one yet!
I think he suspects Santana Fest is fake so is lacking motivation.

Ha! I normally buy something when veinbuster is out of town... thought I’d switch things up.
No worries, I’m packing so we keep things on the up and up.

My wife only allows Santana shaped stuff in the house now, and I’m totally cool with that. :cool:

Fjlbp5K.jpg

xMy05t6.jpg

xCjpphO.jpg

I tried to get some shots while there was still a sliver of sunlight left, so these will do until I can get some free time over the weekend.

F@ck Yeah! West Street Limited, but this is from the second run without the sappele top and baby dragon. WSL pickups (unpotted RP and HFS) and what I believe to be an Indian rosewood fretboard versus the brazzy that the first run sports.

It’s just different enough from the Mighty Whitey, the KL33, the Santana, and that LTD run of all mahogany SE Santana’s that Sweetwater did last year to justify a purchase in my mind, and besides, you can never have too many PRS.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna go fill my tub with Santana shaped guitars and take a bath in them.

----------------------

Congratulations. Owning that sets a high bar for your sounds. Those guitars don't make bad notes. I hope you make music with it and never stop smiling.

I think he suspects Santana Fest is fake so is lacking motivation.

I prefer to think of it as fantasy rather than fake.

----------------------

Congratulations. Owning that sets a high bar for your sounds. Those guitars don't make bad notes. I hope you make music with it and never stop smiling.

So much truth and kindness. Thanks buddy!

Fascists don't stand a chance against that!

Hopefully it’ll make ‘em bug out before my singer starts with the Spanish.

I've never played one of these but it sure looks like it'd be the bomb!!.

We’re gonna have to change that!

Back