NGD - Even MORE Experienced

Congrats! That’s KILLER!!!

So, if someone had a false choice between a SSH and this MEV Exp Ltd, which one would you go with?!?!

Excellent question!

I'd have to say ME V, by a smidge. I lover the SSH, but the MEV just does more, and a tad better. Although, a SH MEV would be kicks$$

Holy s***, that is incredible! Man, I haven't been much into blues lately - I kinda go through phases as to which colors catch my eye -but this one is just absolutely phenomenal!

You know, the ten tops I've seen lately have just been killer. It's kinda funny, because a couple of threads have mentioned the Artist Package options and builds being unavailable lately - some saying that they may even lack the raw material that would qualify for Artist Grade woods. To me, this top is, without a doubt, Artist Grade. The figuring is just so deep, consistent, and highly pronounced. I've seen this on a few Core models, too....specifically a lot of the 35th Anniversary Custom 24's out there, along with a few other dealer runs. Anyways, this is just one killer looking guitar and I'm a bit jealous because I want one of these pretty bad.

Love it! Congrats!

Holy Chit!!!!! That is gorgeous!!!

I'm guessing a certain CE is too embarrassed to show its face around beautiful guitars like that!!!

Back