NGD enroute, gift for my daughter

RickP

Established 1960, Still Not Dead
My daughter just started playing guitar, in her 30s, while raising a teenager and a toddler. Brave. After watching her work at it on a no-name acoustic, and she’s stuck with it, the wife and I decided to get her a proper guitar and amp.

The amp will be a Marshall Haze 40 1x12 I used to use for jams and rehearsals, which has two channels, a couple of effects, and a solo boost. She may not need that last one for a while. Might as well get the EL34 vibe going.

The guitar is a quilt top Santana SE. It looks great, and should be here by week’s end. I’ll be a Junior member of the Santana Club, by proxy. I think she’ll dig it!

yRRsHKr.jpg

Last edited:
My daughter just started playing guitar, in her 30s, while raising a teenager and a toddler. Brave. After watching her work at it on a no-name acoustic, and she’s stuck with it, the wife and I decided to get her a proper guitar and amp.

The amp will be a Marshall Haze 40 1x12 I used to use for jams and rehearsals, which has two channels, a couple of effects, and a solo boost. She may not need that last one for a while. Might as well get the EL34 vibe going.

The guitar is a quilt top Santana SE. It looks great, and should be here by week’s end. I’ll be a Junior member of the Santana Club, by proxy. I think she’ll dig it!

yRRsHKr.jpg
Ehhh… so this is how it starts for you.

Back