NGD:DGT

swede71

Tja ba!Läget?
http://

Hi guys!
Had a Hiland in mind walked home with this.Did a bad trade with my Custom 22 soapbar but the DGT plays so good.Wonderful instrument! :)

Last edited:
Congrats. She's a beauty. Once you go dgt ,you never go back

DGT might be the single best guitar you can get. Straight tone power. Dig it dude!

Awesome....I like the burst pattern on that one. I am not a fan of the teardrop shape on some....that one is perfect and so is the figured top. Congrats!

The store also had a goldtop and a Tobacco sunburst(my fav sunburst) but this guitar felt best to me.Has a nice "zing" and snap to it unplugged.Very resonant.That comes through beautifully in the pickups.Im not so familiar with different humbuckers but these pickups sounds really good.Sounds great as singlecoils too.Neckshape fits me perfectly and im suprised the 11-49 set feels so good to play.Very inspiring guitar.Im very happy.To me the color is very Ace Frehley :).My first guitarhero.Is it V12 finish on DGTs?This guitar is from 2010.

Last edited:
That combination of bursted flamey finish with moons is really wonderful. Can't imagine a classier guitar. No clue if it's V12 or not, but I'm guessing somebody here will chime in...

Back