NGD: DGT Pernny, White Tiger

jcha008

Always wanted one of these when they were new four years ago. White Tiger has always been one of my favorite PS colors so this was pretty high on the list. Didn't have the cash to swing it back then, and I remember this actually popped up for sale on another forum a while back. But he was selling it for quite high so I passed. Saw this pop up at TGS and threw in an offer expecting to play the negotiation game, but it got accepted :D. I also have to say that the J-birds with the centers filled in are no doubt my favorite birds so far.

I'm definitely a believer in a Pernny sound and I couldn't pass this up! Very pleased with this guitar in the limited time I've spent with it and it seems to share many similar qualities to my Sandstorm SC58.

I know, terrible iphone pics :(.

14721848262_99bde4f291_o.jpg

14742016533_8b7e84a036_o.jpg

]
14535489788_0ec3a71650_o.jpg

14722146805_55e8e23d3b_o.jpg

14722147175_fa06d5b203_o.jpg

Last edited:
I would love to hear that, let alone touch/play it.

I believe there was a guitar with Pernambuco posted not too long ago, but apparently it was pulled before I could gather my wits and pursue it. My loss.

Enjoy!

Oh my! That's gotta sound magnificent!

It looks out of this world fantastic.

Sounds really great Les. Yeah I really love the way it looks, but no doubt I bought it for the tonez. If I was going to be picky about looks, I'd probably prefer a slightly wider flame, but no complaints :D.

The amount of times I've referenced that scene in my head is countless :rofl:.

Congrats! Those are some of the best sounding guitars around.

You know I didn't believe in the Pernny hype at first, and I still think it ultimately comes down to the guitar. But after having played a few of them, I really dig their sound.

Last edited:
This is probably my favorite run of all time. I have played a number of the 25 and they were all magnificent. Congrats on scoring this one. White Tiger is also one of my favorite colors and it looks great here.

Dibs. :tongue:

Wow I sure do love that. I remember seeing that one when TGS got it in, so damn pretty.

Jch where are you from ? I just got a guitar from TGS

Back