NGD....DGT MR LOL

My first thoughts were, wow amazing. I played it acoustically first and loved the pure beauty of the vibrations from the wood to the strings. Plugged it in to hughes and kettner head. Simply blown away. I love how you can roll off the volume just a touch and you have yet another tone. The neck carve is astounding, thick yet not overly thick considering I have small hands. The dgt reminds me of no other, a completely new breed of instrument. Totally love it and bonded with it on first touch. It can cover any genre and I mean any.

I feel Prs hit a home run. Prs will not be a Gibson or a fender, they will be something only one violin manufacture has ever done (guess which one) , continue to be the innovator and be highly sought after from hundreds of years from now. Why, because they care about the people who work for them and the people that play them. Passion is everything .....

Ok there is my plug for the day Mr Smith, free shirt now...thank you lol

I feel Prs hit a home run. Prs will not be a Gibson or a fender, they will be something only one violin manufacture has ever done (guess which one) , continue to be the innovator and be highly sought after from hundreds of years from now. Why, because they care about the people who work for them and the people that play them. Passion is everything .....
Well said! That's a reason I love PRS. I bought another DGT just in case. I feel like I can hang on to these models for life. I also own a McCarty that I'll never sell.

I can see another DGT in my future or a 408 lol....loving it ....

Back